Are you also confused over what to wear this Rakshabandhan ?
Scared to visit stores with the ongoing situation in the world? Don’t know if it's really in trend ? But definitely willing to look fabulous on sibling day.. We’re here to help you !
Www.Basantikekapde.com is here to help you and solve all your closet troubles.
Here’s our Top 5 trend recommendations from our team of in-house stylists !
- Jumpsuits - They are easy to wear and easy to carry. Choose your favourite from traditional prints with fine embroideries. Jumpsuits with belts elevate your look and bring more glamour, Pair them with solid studs & long neck pieces to complete the look.
- Banarsi Weavings - Nothing speaks festive tradition as banarsi weavings - classical, tasteful, subtle and humble - perfect to celebrate this special sibling bond. Pair with Jhumkis and Juttis to complete that perfect look!
- Peplums - Flowy peplums are the contemporary silhouettes to die for, especially with easy gararas. Rakshabandhan happens to be a perfect occasion - so chic and statement making.
- Vintage prints - Mix and match Vintage prints in straight classics - this particular segment is for the one of those “never go wrong” trends that we love. The old school vintage prints in slimmed up straight avatar having fine textured embroideries and subtle details. Style them up with chunky jewellery in rusted silver or multi color stones.
- Fusion kurtas - With the comfortable fit and breezy texture in multi colour and in classical prints. The kurtas become our go to in every way. Pair these gorgeous kurta sets with kolhapuris and oxidised jewellery to complete the look, making a statement in the most effortless way.
Vintage Prints Mix n Match
So MASK UP and let loose in all the amusement!
Stay Safe And Healthy.